April 22, 2013

Last week was a dramatic week for me
It was a busy, fun but also sad things that happened in one week
 I never realized something..
until it happen to someone near to me..

There is a time for having fun
there is a time for struggling with our job
but there is also a time for a lovely people to get a very sad new
 
Life is so cruel
When people fighting for his or her life
there will be another people
who sipping his drinks 
or just laughing with their friends

That's the reality
we can't blame anyone
just live our life
in a good way
with a spirit

Let the past be the past
Catch all the opportunities
and say Hello to the future
I know it sound easy to say
but deep down in my heart
I know you could pass this test my friend

We are always stay beside you..

Cheers,

Olive
 
find another chameleon doll at:
.facebook..twitter..tumblr..chictopia..pinterest..instagram..followgram..formspring.

Templateify

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae abtore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit

0 sveet comments

Created by Olivia Patricia. Powered by Blogger.